The Residential Masters are live-in positions within our 7-day Boarding Houses which provide additional support to our unique House System.
The Residential Master supports the House by providing pastoral care to our students and supporting the House ethos.
The duties of the Residential Master are:
- to support the students of the House as required
- to support the Housemaster and House Staff as required
- to be on duty 1-2 evenings a week
- to be on duty one weekend in three
- to fully participate in the special character of the School
This may well suit an applicant who is studying or someone who has a small family. This position is fixed-term and will be reviewed annually.
Please email a covering letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 26 November 2021