Whanganui Collegiate School is an Anglican co-educational, seven day boarding and
day school which has been providing first class education for 167 years.
A full-time position has become available in one of our Boarding Houses for an
experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Day Matron.
The successful applicant will need to be flexible, reliable, efficient, have an outgoing,
friendly, helpful disposition and a caring nature. The ability to use various computer
programs such as Microsoft Office Suite is required. This position will be term time
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To be a responsible, caring, supportive adult in the House
- Student care and supervision outside school hours
- Manage low level student discipline and behaviour management
- Parent point of contact in conjunction with the Housemaster
- Support and liaise closely with the Housemaster and tutors in daily operations of
- House and student issues
- Co-ordinating laundry and cleaning services
- International Student support and liaison with the Director of International Students
The position will start Term 4, 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a covering letter, cv and submit the online application form.
TO REQUEST A COPY OF THE POSITION DESCRIPTION AND A LINK TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Phone: Haylee Ellwood (06) 349 0210 ext 822
Applications close 12 noon Monday 27 September 2021.
Whanganui Collegiate School is an equal opportunities employer