Boarding House Supervisor and Home Stay Co-ordinator
QMC is seeking a nurturing, energetic and dedicated individual to join the College’s Boarding House family. You will be working in a dynamic and nurturing environment where pastoral care is at the core of your duties.
Along with all the benefits of this fantastic job, you will also have a small studio in the heart of the city, This is a full-time, permanent position reporting directly to the Queen Margaret House Boarding Manager.
- The wellbeing and safety of our boarding students.
- Assisting with the day to day supervision and duties of the boarding house.
- Coordination and organisation of homestay families for international boarders during term holidays and dedicated closed weekends.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a strong interest in the pastoral care of teenage girls
- be enthusiastic and patient
- have good organisational and administrative skills
- be a team player who demonstrates maturity and professionalism
- flexibility to work both weekdays and weekends when required.
We are eager for the right person to join the team and will be undertaking a continuous interview process as applications are received, so don’t delay sending through your application.
Send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and a full position description, please email email@example.com
Closes 04 March
Queen Margaret College – it all starts here!