Assistant Boarding House Manager
QMC is seeking a nurturing, energetic and dedicated individual to join the College’s Boarding House family and assist the House Manager in the day to day running of the House.
Along with all the benefits of this fantastic job, accommodation can be made available (single bed studio with ensuite) for this position as some weekly overnight duties are required. Meals are provided whilst on duty.
- Supporting the health, wellbeing and safety of 40 girls’ year 7 to year 13
- Upholding the special character of the school and boarding house.
- To be aware of and follow appropriate procedures, adhering to school and boarding policies and guidelines.
- Attendance at Boarding house events/meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- have a strong interest in the pastoral care of teenage girls
- be enthusiastic and patient
- have good organisational and administrative skills
- be a team player who demonstrates maturity and professionalism
- flexibility to work both weekdays and weekends when required.
We are eager for the right person to join the team and will be undertaking a continuous interview process as applications are received, so don’t delay sending through your application.
Send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Queen Margaret College – it all starts here!