St Matthews Collegiate School – Director of Boarding (girls)
St Matthews Collegiate School is an integrated day and boarding school for girls from years 7-13. Located in the sunny rural town of Masterton in the heart of the Wairarapa.
The Director of Boarding is a senior member of staff responsible for the leadership and operations of two boarding houses comprising of 120 students. This is a unique role reporting to an experienced and supportive Principal who works collaboratively. The special character of this school involves the incorporation of Anglican values into the school environment.
This important role is diverse, busy and you have the opportunity to make it your own. This role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity to shape and develop pupils to reach their full potential.
You will bring:
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A passion for working with young adults
- Natural leadership qualities and the ability to foster trust and build cohesive teams
- A high level of professional integrity
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week that are flexible, which includes some weekend/evening work), and the Director of Boarding (Girls) is required to live on-site.
The position offers:
- Salary range of $80,000-100,000 per annum (experience dependent)
- 3 bedroom renovated house (onsite)
- 6 weeks annual leave
- The opportunity to grow and make this unique role your own.
- A discount available for children across the Trinity School System (Hadlow School – Primary, St Matthews Collegiate – Girls Yr 7-13, Rathkeale College – Boys Yr 9-13)
For further information about this position contact Ryan Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 021 192 4251
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.