Our MissionTo provide support to schools, other organisations and individuals providing boarding places for school aged students.
- To promote good practice and quality care to ensure the safety and welfare of children in New Zealand Boarding Schools.
- To support schools and all boarding staff by provision of training, conferences, newsletters and other means that from time to time may be appropriate.
- To provide a point of contact and unity among all styles and types of boarding in this country.
- To ensure that boarding education remains a valued national resource within the range of educational provision within New Zealand.
- To promote an informed public awareness of boarding as an educational option for children.